School of the Year Nomination Form
We are looking for a school that has delivered huge improvements for their pupils’ outcomes, improved year-on-year through its exam results, introduced a new and innovative curriculum that has provided tangible results, overcome a challenging period or simply worked tirelessly to ensure the successful running of their school and general wellbeing of the staff and pupils at the school.
When completing the nomination form, please keep in mind the judging weighting system listed below. This set of criteria will be used by all judges when assessing your completed nomination form.
- 20% – The innovative nature of the changes / projects undertaken
- 20% – The benefit for pupils and staff outcomes
- 20% – How the changes have ensured overall school improvement
- 20% – How the changes have used resources and budget efficiently
- 20% – The leadership shown in implementing changes / projects