School Business Leader of the Year Nomination Form
We are looking for an exceptional school business leader who has radically reinvented the perception of the traditional school business manager within not just their own setting but across their local region and is a trailblazer for projecting professionalism. They will also show an exceptional ability to for delivering excellent resource management across their own school, ensuring financial viability whilst still improving pupil outcomes.
When completing the nomination form, please keep in mind the judging weighting system listed below. This set of criteria will be used by all judges when assessing your completed nomination form.
- 20% – The innovative nature of the changes / projects undertaken
- 20% – The benefit for pupils and staff outcomes
- 20% – How the changes have ensured overall school improvement
- 20% – How the changes have used resources and budget efficiently
- 20% – The leadership shown in implementing changes / projects