MAT of the Year Nomination Form
We are looking for a MAT that has successfully turned around their schools or has managed to grow whilst maintaining or increasing positive pupil outcomes. The MAT can be any size and should show examples of using innovation and imagination to improve their schools.
When completing the nomination form, please keep in mind the judging weighting system listed below. This set of criteria will be used by all judges when assessing your completed nomination form.
- 20% – The innovative nature of the changes / projects undertaken
- 20% – The benefit for pupils and staff outcomes
- 20% – How the changes have ensured overall school improvement
- 20% – How the changes have used resources and budget efficiently
- 20% – The leadership shown in implementing changes / projects