Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination Form
We would like to see entries about individuals who have dedicated their life to education. Someone that has inspired others to progress within the education sector, has worked tirelessly to teach pupils, ensure continuous school improvement or worked strategically within the sector to provide a better education for the UK.
When completing the nomination form, please keep in mind the judging weighting system listed below. This set of criteria will be used by all judges when assessing your completed nomination form.
- 20% – The innovative nature of the changes / projects undertaken
- 20% – The benefit for pupils and staff outcomes
- 20% – How the changes have ensured overall school improvement
- 20% – How the changes have used resources and budget efficiently
- 20% – The leadership shown in implementing changes / projects