Leadership Team of the Year Nomination Form
We would like to see entries from individuals/schools that are driving the strategic direction of their school, through joined-up leadership across the SBP, Head teacher and Chair of Governor in developing a strategic plan for the school and developing appropriate budgets and long-term planning to facility these plans. The winner will be able to demonstrate the impact that they make in securing the sustainability of the school, whilst improving pupil outcomes.
When completing the nomination form, please keep in mind the judging weighting system listed below. This set of criteria will be used by all judges when assessing your completed nomination form.
- 20% – The innovative nature of the changes / projects undertaken
- 20% – The benefit for pupils and staff outcomes
- 20% – How the changes have ensured overall school improvement
- 20% – How the changes have used resources and budget efficiently
- 20% – The leadership shown in implementing changes / projects