Infrastructure Innovation of the Year Nomination Form
We are looking for professionals/schools who have delivered significant improvements across the infrastructure of their school, including new capital build projects and improvements in ICT facilities, including new system implementation. How have you changed and shaped your school’s infrastructure to meet the changing needs of the pupils, staff and to more effectively deliver the curriculum.
When completing the nomination form, please keep in mind the judging weighting system listed below. This set of criteria will be used by all judges when assessing your completed nomination form.
- 20% – The innovative nature of the changes / projects undertaken
- 20% – The benefit for pupils and staff outcomes
- 20% – How the changes have ensured overall school improvement
- 20% – How the changes have used resources and budget efficiently
- 20% – The leadership shown in implementing changes / projects