Income Innovator of the Year Nomination Form
We are looking for individuals/schools that are breaking the mould, tackling the issue of closing the funding gap in new and ingenious ways, driving significant additional revenue into their school and making the funds that they have available work harder and go further.
When completing the nomination form, please keep in mind the judging weighting system listed below. This set of criteria will be used by all judges when assessing your completed nomination form.
- 20% – The innovative nature of the changes / projects undertaken
- 20% – The benefit for pupils and staff outcomes
- 20% – How the changes have ensured overall school improvement
- 20% – How the changes have used resources and budget efficiently
- 20% – The leadership shown in implementing changes / projects