Governor of the Year Nomination Form
Governors play a vital role in the smooth running and management of a school and the relationship with the senior leadership team is critical to ensure positive pupil and staff outcomes. As such, we are looking for a school Governor that has performed above and beyond their role in providing exceptional advice, leadership and guidance in the running of their school.
When completing the nomination form, please keep in mind the judging weighting system listed below. This set of criteria will be used by all judges when assessing your completed nomination form.
- 20% – The innovative nature of the changes / projects undertaken
- 20% – The benefit for pupils and staff outcomes
- 20% – How the changes have ensured overall school improvement
- 20% – How the changes have used resources and budget efficiently
- 20% – The leadership shown in implementing changes / projects